"My whole life I’ve been telling myself: “don’t be afraid.” And it is only now that I’m realizing how stupid that is. Don’t be afraid. Like saying: “don’t move out of the way when someone tries to punch you” or “don’t flinch at the heat of a fire” or “don’t blink.” Don’t be human. I’m afraid. And you’re afraid and we’re all always going to be afraid. Because that’s the point. What I should be telling myself is: “be afraid, but do it anyway. Live anyway.”"
— (via ut0pian)
(Source: wordsthat-speak, via tribalexa)
"I think people spend too much time staring into screens and not enough time drinking wine, tongue kissing, and dancing under the moon."
— Rachel Wolchin (via nyu-tah)
(Source: observando, via tribalexa)
"And it was after months of silence that I realised we make better strangers than we ever did anything else."
— Unknown (via sadgirl1017)
(Source: your-daisyfreshgirl, via happybeca)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via gott-hasst-uns-alle)
(Source: aumoe, via happybeca)
"Talking about sex in general seems to be a little weird for a lot of people, but the more you talk about it, the less awkward it gets. A little weird probably won’t hurt you, but a huge lack of communication might."
— Stoya, for Refinery 29 (via suchvodka)
(Source: herdirtylittleheart, via ashleyybevillee)
"Some do drugs, others go out for a run, but at the end we’re all just searching for that tiny space, perhaps a hole, that gives us shelter from the terrible reality of the world."
— (via asdfghjkllove)
(Source: koreyan, via misguidedyounglove)